Monday, March 5, 2012

seventh race at Gunstock, GS!

Lake Winnipesaukee from the top of Gunstock!






uncle Billy and Ashley at the top!
This race was VERY hectic. First what happened was before we left to go to Gunstock, we decided that my mom and uncle Billy would drive us to Gunstock, and later auntie Dawn would come to the mountain later in a different car to drop off the lunches. But when we were driving to Gunstock, auntie Dawn called to tell ud she can't find the keys. uncle Billy checks his pockets, and he has the keys! That was the first incident, but that was o.k. because we got everything sorted out. The next thing that happened was we found out that I had Mikey's ski boots in my bag, but my liners. It wasn't that bad though because Mikey's boot is only one size bigger than mine, and my coach (Dave) adjusted my skis to fit the boot. But after than everything was alright. Me-35th place, 1.04.87-1.04.58, Billy-49th place, 1.06.83-1.06.85. Sadly me and Billy are not in the top 5 (as you can see), so we're not going to the championships with Mikey and Ally.

2 comments:

  1. The view from the top of the mountains are amazing!!!! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe some day you can go to NH and look at the view! Also Ashley got a new helmet, because she fell on a rock, and made a dent in her helmet

      Delete