Friday, June 22, 2012

zip lining and gondola rides at Wildcat




chairlift ride

Julianne, Ashley, & Angela


Preparing for take-off

All strapped in

Angela

Julianne

Ashley

All ready


wwwwweeeeeeeee!

There we go!


The Wildcat gondola

Angela & Ashley


Julianne & me










Wildcat! my family and neighbors went to wildcat on Thursday after hearing MT. Washington was too windy. After about 15 min. of convincing, I finally went zip lining! It was so much fun, and at the end, to stop us, there was these huge springs that flung us back, and I couldn't stop laughing! After zip lining, we decided to go on the gondola too. It was super buggy and hot, but it was a beautiful view. When we got to the top, I showed everyone at trail leading to the tip of the mountain that I had climbed with my ski team in the winter, that had a deck and a view of MT Washington. After we went down on the gondola again then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment